Ms. Jess shared some simple fine motor and sensory activities. Hopefully you have some of these things at home, so it will be super easy to do and entertaining for your child at the same time. Good luck and enjoy!
- Use noodle or beans and let children use cups or measuring cups to dump and fill.
- With wet spaghetti noodle the kids can practice making letters and numbers.
- Ziplock bag and put a cup of peanut butter or jelly inside. And the kids can use their fingers to trace letters on outside of bag.
- Using cooking tongs have children practice picking things up.
- Classic playdoh and cookie cutters.
Have fun watching Ms. Claire and Elowyn showing some of these activities in action!